The best and the worst of UK Transsexuals?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • donnnnnny
    Veteran Member
    • Mar 2006
    • 4914

    #61
    excellent pics boys well done billy, beefy ,trebor
    just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

    Comment

    • Bit Beefy
      Veteran Member
      • Nov 2003
      • 2900

      #62
      (dummy_plug @ Jul. 04 2006,05:50)
      (New Monger @ Jun. 02 2006,23:36) Kitty
      Meowwwwww....I'd like to sink my claws in that one!

      Sorry chaps, but I doubt you'd find a girl of this caliber hanging out in a place like Stunners!
      More likely find her in Wayout
      Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

      Comment

      • Bit Beefy
        Veteran Member
        • Nov 2003
        • 2900

        #63
        (donnnnnny @ Jul. 04 2006,18:27) excellent  pics  boys well done billy, beefy  ,trebor
        Thanku Sir... This is a great Thread.....
        Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

        Comment

        • New Monger
          Junior Member
          • Jun 2005
          • 11

          #64
          These two look as though they could be a bit frisky and fun.
          Attached Files

          Comment

          • Bit Beefy
            Veteran Member
            • Nov 2003
            • 2900

            #65
            There from Manchester... Lots of Attitude
            Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

            Comment

            • Mai-Kee
              VIP Member
              • Jul 2003
              • 2291

              #66
              I think she's kinda cute in her very own way!    
              Attached Files

              Comment

              • Randyman
                VIP Member
                • Feb 2005
                • 2102

                #67
                (Mai-Kee @ Jul. 04 2006,08:50) I think she's kinda cute in her very own way!    
                Jeezus Mai-kee

                and I used to hold you in such high regard.

                When we open our ladyboy bar...you do NOT get to hire the girls. brrrrrrrr

                Randyman
                ain't life grand

                Comment

                • rob69in
                  R.I.P.
                  • Oct 2005
                  • 2711

                  #68
                  (Bit Beefy @ Jul. 04 2006,18:10)    There from Manchester... Lots of Attitude  
                  Shock,...now theres a surprise... attitude problem.... NOT!

                  It seems when trying to be a western women the western female attitude problem is par for the course. Most of the TV/TS I have tried in the UK suffer the same complaint.

                  How come generally they don't in Asia & Latin America!!??
                  Robin

                  You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

                  Comment

                  • rob69in
                    R.I.P.
                    • Oct 2005
                    • 2711

                    #69
                    (Mai-Kee @ Jul. 04 2006,19:50) I think she's kinda cute in her very own way!    
                    They get worse than that!
                    Robin

                    You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

                    Comment

                    • Bit Beefy
                      Veteran Member
                      • Nov 2003
                      • 2900

                      #70
                      (Mai-Kee @ Jul. 05 2006,01:50) I think she's kinda cute in her very own way!    

                      Youd do her wouldnt you, b honest lol
                      Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

                      Comment

                      • Bit Beefy
                        Veteran Member
                        • Nov 2003
                        • 2900

                        #71
                        (rob69in @ Jul. 05 2006,02:16)
                        (Mai-Kee @ Jul. 04 2006,19:50) I think she's kinda cute in her very own way!    
                        They get worse than that!  
                        ur not wrong But in a dark room her lips would feel so warm wrapped around ure member Cumon u know its true lol
                        Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

                        Comment

                        • Bit Beefy
                          Veteran Member
                          • Nov 2003
                          • 2900

                          #72
                          (rob69in @ Jul. 05 2006,02:14)
                          (Bit Beefy @ Jul. 04 2006,18:10)    There from Manchester... Lots of Attitude  
                          Shock,...now theres a surprise... attitude problem.... NOT!

                          It seems when trying to be a western women the western female attitude problem is par for the course. Most of the TV/TS I have tried in the UK suffer the same complaint.

                          How come generally they don't in Asia & Latin America!!??
                          Now i never said there attitude was a problem jus lots of it
                          Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

                          Comment

                          • rob69in
                            R.I.P.
                            • Oct 2005
                            • 2711

                            #73
                            (Bit Beefy @ Jul. 04 2006,20:39)
                            (rob69in @ Jul. 05 2006,02:16)
                            (Mai-Kee @ Jul. 04 2006,19:50) I think she's kinda cute in her very own way!    
                            They get worse than that!  
                            ur not wrong      But in a dark room her lips would feel so warm wrapped around ure member      Cumon u know its true      lol
                            Hhhhmmm, i have standards you know!

                            I am not sure, you kinda get spoilt after Latin America & Asia.  
                            Robin

                            You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

                            Comment

                            • rob69in
                              R.I.P.
                              • Oct 2005
                              • 2711

                              #74
                              I mean, theres just no comparison!

                              How do you shag Dr. F's daughter, after Ming the Mercilous?
                              Attached Files
                              Robin

                              You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

                              Comment

                              • rob69in
                                R.I.P.
                                • Oct 2005
                                • 2711

                                #75
                                Even GiGi the Mad is more inviting on a bad hair day.
                                Attached Files
                                Robin

                                You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

                                Comment

                                Working...