The best and the worst of UK Transsexuals?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jimslim
    Legendary Member
    • Aug 2006
    • 5192

    #211
    now thats more like it
    Free your mind and your ass will follow .

    Comment

    • timothy
      Apprentice Member
      • Mar 2015
      • 3

      #212
      who is this roxanna ???

      she would make a man move mountains

      Comment

      • Silly Sod
        Apprentice Member
        • Nov 2006
        • 6

        #213
        great pics ...thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!

        Comment

        • New Monger
          Junior Member
          • Jun 2005
          • 11

          #214
          Josie from London (Chelsea I think!)
          Attached Files

          Comment

          • allstar88
            Veteran Member
            • May 2005
            • 2919

            #215
            classic!!!  

            Comment

            • lance.r.brand
              Senior Member
              • Dec 2007
              • 262

              #216
              Kristen a blond sexpot. Tall and seductive.
              Attached Files

              Comment

              • tambourine man
                Junior Member
                • Apr 2006
                • 53

                #217
                (Timothy @ May 06 2007,08:51) who is this roxanna ???

                she would make a man move mountains
                I fully recommend Roxana, she is very passable and looks far better in real life. You would never know she is a tgirl. Very freindly likes having fun

                Comment

                • lance.r.brand
                  Senior Member
                  • Dec 2007
                  • 262

                  #218
                  Madison very busty TS companion.
                  Attached Files

                  Comment

                  • lance.r.brand
                    Senior Member
                    • Dec 2007
                    • 262

                    #219
                    Valeria smoking hot Latina TS.
                    Attached Files

                    Comment

                    • timothy
                      Apprentice Member
                      • Mar 2015
                      • 3

                      #220
                      I have been in contact recently with leila and am hoping to see her when she visits Manchester (UK) and also TS vixen fox and TS Divina.

                      Comment

                      • lance.r.brand
                        Senior Member
                        • Dec 2007
                        • 262

                        #221
                        Hanna

                        Hope nobody minds me giving an old thread a bump?

                        Possibly like a few members I am a UK based admirer of Ladyboys/Shemales/TS etc and only a very infrequent visitor to the LOS

                        So I have to take my pleasures where I can.

                        I know this is not strictly about a Ladyboy but the lady is worth a mention.

                        I met her just over a week ago in Leeds for an hour appointment.

                        I'm not sure of other's experiences but I tend to find visiting such ladies can generally be disappointing for many reasons but they keep me going until I can get myself out to Thailand again. Also they are generally expensive.

                        This lady was quite expensive but not at the very higher end.

                        However she was well worth it.

                        She messed around a little bit with text messages before we started the appointment and I thought 'here we go again' but I was oh so wrong.

                        Off went the phone and she concentrated on me and gave me the very best TS experience I've ever had in the UK. She was terrific.

                        I'm the wrong side of 50, not exactly a slim Jim but I still have my hair!

                        But it didn't matter to Hanna. She was so attentive and prepared to try everything.

                        I didn't want it to end.

                        She is Portuguese and I'm not sure how long she will be in UK but is presently in Aberdeen.

                        If you have the chance to meet her I strongly advise that you do.

                        I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

                        Hopefully others may be able to post some comments after they have met her?
                        Attached Files

                        Comment

                        • rxpharm
                          Administrator
                          • Jul 2004
                          • 7319

                          #222
                          lance, great review! It is true, most board members probably don't even have the chance to visit Thailand, and some visit once or twice a year. That makes it difficult to wait so long and finding a ts in your home country will help, although most are more business-minded than the average Thai lb.

                          Glad you found a provider who was good, and it should help our UK based members.

                          Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                          Membership Levels
                          The Rookie Thread
                          New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                          Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

                          Comment

                          • Rockheart
                            El Guapo
                            • Jul 2014
                            • 5661

                            #223
                            Wow Hanna looks and sounds really hot!

                            www.ladyboysthai.com

                            Comment

                            • Motorhead
                              Apprentice Member
                              • Aug 2015
                              • 9

                              #224
                              Originally posted by lance.r.brand
                              Hope nobody minds me giving an old thread a bump?

                              Possibly like a few members I am a UK based admirer of Ladyboys/Shemales/TS etc and only a very infrequent visitor to the LOS

                              So I have to take my pleasures where I can.

                              I know this is not strictly about a Ladyboy but the lady is worth a mention.

                              I met her just over a week ago in Leeds for an hour appointment.

                              I'm not sure of other's experiences but I tend to find visiting such ladies can generally be disappointing for many reasons but they keep me going until I can get myself out to Thailand again. Also they are generally expensive.

                              This lady was quite expensive but not at the very higher end.

                              However she was well worth it.

                              She messed around a little bit with text messages before we started the appointment and I thought 'here we go again' but I was oh so wrong.

                              Off went the phone and she concentrated on me and gave me the very best TS experience I've ever had in the UK. She was terrific.

                              I'm the wrong side of 50, not exactly a slim Jim but I still have my hair!

                              But it didn't matter to Hanna. She was so attentive and prepared to try everything.

                              I didn't want it to end.

                              She is Portuguese and I'm not sure how long she will be in UK but is presently in Aberdeen.

                              If you have the chance to meet her I strongly advise that you do.

                              I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

                              Hopefully others may be able to post some comments after they have met her?
                              What a beauty. Perfect tits, superb ass and a great cock. She looks pretty hot. Pardon my asking you, but did she top you?

                              Comment

                              • girish
                                Senior Member
                                • Jun 2015
                                • 463

                                #225
                                Natasha & Nadia are awesome

                                Natasha & Nadia are beauties.

                                Originally posted by New Monger
                                A few more UK based Asian TSs

                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]8063[/ATTACH]

                                Natasha
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]8064[/ATTACH]

                                another
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]8065[/ATTACH]

                                Montana
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]8066[/ATTACH]

                                Eva
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]8067[/ATTACH]

                                Not too sure if this one is really Asian.
                                May be telling porkies
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]8068[/ATTACH]

                                Ayuki
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]8069[/ATTACH]

                                Nadia
                                Last one for time being.
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]8070[/ATTACH]

                                Comment

                                Working...