The first one is not from the UK just plying her trade there currently. I used to know her quite well but have nit spoken to her in a year. She called herself Neesha back then and is originally from Singapore.
The best and the worst of UK Transsexuals?
Collapse
X
-
-
Methinks you chaps are somewhat disrespectful of us English wallers!
Perhaps this beauty is more to your tastes?Attached FilesComment
-
is this little beauty from your private collection sir??(New Monger @ May 31 2006,20:50) Methinks you chaps are somewhat disrespectful of us English wallers!
Perhaps this beauty is more to your tastes?
She looks like a good time girl, she looks some what appreciative of the load that you have left her
Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment
-
Im gona change your name in my phone to international pimp daddy(ozzie @ May 31 2006,12:24)The first one is not from the UK just plying her trade there currently. I used to know her quite well but have nit spoken to her in a year. She called herself Neesha back then and is originally from Singapore.(New Monger @ May 31 2006,03:48) Yes
Try:
https://www.eblue.com/people?q=london+laila&gender=2
Do you want the link for the second 'young lady' as well?
All you have to do is ask!
Here she is in my car
Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment
-
I have met Ayuki at pleasuredome in Melbourne. She actually told me she is a student, lived a lot in New York and was actually in Melbourne to buy a dog. I just wonder if it is all true. I see she is also a pornstar. And I know she has been back in Melbourne to work. I think she is popular here among Melbourne's secret Pleasuredome patrons
. I heard she was back and called to book her. It was 10pm Saturdaynight and was taken out for the night.('
')
Amyway you could do worse than be with her. She is an adorable girl. Anf if you want a GFE type expeirience for an hour, she is good for it. I would definetley see her again. She is Singaporean so her English is excellent.
And nice to talk too. She has the best smile and a nice smooth body. I highly recomender.Comment
-
And here is very good friend mine Alison Dale...In the middle.
Attached FilesSo many Ladyboys so little time..Comment
-
Carmen
carmen.jpg
Candice
candice.jpg
Mia
Mia.jpg
This girls cock is so large she nearly split me in two!
Malisha Boo
Malishaboo.jpg
Nikita
nikita.jpg
Erica
Erica.jpg
Petite
petite.jpgComment
-
Syafiqa
syafiqa.jpgsyafiqa2.jpg
Gloria
gloria.jpg
Lara
lara.jpg
Donatella
donatella.jpg
Asia
asia.jpg
Morena
morena.jpg
Vanessa
vanessa.jpgComment
-
Cindy
cindy.jpg
Vanessa No2
vanessa2.jpg
Cindy Sins
cindysins.jpg
Martina
martina.jpg
Chantelle
chantelle.jpg
Anna
anna.jpg
Jellisa
jelissa.jpg
Taxi
taxi.jpgComment
-
Natalie
natalie.jpg
Andrea
andrea.jpg
Sysito
sysito.jpg
Cat
Cat.jpg
Tara
Tarabedroom1.jpg
Shauna
shaunaa.jpg
Anita (cute)
ANITA_nbsp_03.jpg
Jenny
Jenny.JPGComment
-
Arburta
abertura3.jpg
Noelle
noelle1.jpg
Lea
lo_preops1_leah1_3_28823.jpg
Dunno?
1140217002114_10918.jpg
Shani
uk_shani1_1_29864.jpgComment

Comment