Check In 11 Bar

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • charlie84100
    Junior Member
    • Sep 2026
    • 26

    #16
    Cockatoo Gogo Bar on Soi cowboy had them when I went there 15 years ago but may not anymore.
    Cockatoo has a STR, a picture from 2024 with Maria
    1721390362749.jpg
    Any ladyboy bar will allow threesomes, if you are willing to pay 2 bar fines and other fees. You can take as many as you want but will you really get your money's worth?
    For threesomes, the best approach is to pick a girl and ask her to introduce you to one of her friends. That way, you're guaranteed good chemistry between them.

    Comment

    • charlie84100
      Junior Member
      • Sep 2026
      • 26

      #17
      Grace in 2025
      Grace-Mamasan.jpg
      Sammy2.jpg​

      Comment

      • realdbow51
        Junior Member
        • Aug 2026
        • 17

        #18
        Originally posted by charlie84100
        A visit to CI11 and boom boom with the stunning August. Prices have gone up since 2025; the bar is busy and chic, located on Bangkok's trendiest street. The first floor is still under renovation.
        She is super sexy. Does she top, bottom or versatile? I've been seeing her videos on X. Would love to meet her. So sexy.

        Comment

        • charlie84100
          Junior Member
          • Sep 2026
          • 26

          #19
          Originally posted by realdbow51

          She is super sexy. Does she top, bottom or versatile? I've been seeing her videos on X. Would love to meet her. So sexy.
          I'm strictly a top, but she handled it well and gave me a facial, so I guess she's versatile, like most of the girls in the bars.

          Comment

          Working...