Greetings to you all , old member returning to Thailand for the first time since 2019 .
some older or more notorious members might remember me , donnnnnny or the flash .
I note a couple of names I remember from early days , katoey lover , Rexfarm, and sticky , pardon my dyslexic spelling .
if anyone’s about I’ll be Pattaya today so inbox for a meet up
cheers the flash
some older or more notorious members might remember me , donnnnnny or the flash .
I note a couple of names I remember from early days , katoey lover , Rexfarm, and sticky , pardon my dyslexic spelling .
if anyone’s about I’ll be Pattaya today so inbox for a meet up
cheers the flash

I still manage to get over once a year, not in town just now alas and yes it has been a long time since we hung out together on the mean Sois
. Have a great trip and keep snapping 📷👍
Comment