The Flash returns

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dongoldney@gmail.com
    Apprentice Member
    • Oct 2026
    • 5

    #1

    The Flash returns

    Greetings to you all , old member returning to Thailand for the first time since 2019 .
    some older or more notorious members might remember me , donnnnnny or the flash .
    I note a couple of names I remember from early days , katoey lover , Rexfarm, and sticky , pardon my dyslexic spelling .
    if anyone’s about I’ll be Pattaya today so inbox for a meet up
    cheers the flash
    Attached Files
  • Rockheart
    El Guapo
    • Jul 2014
    • 5665

    #2
    Welcome back Mr. Flash.
    Good to see you are returning to Thailand after so long.
    Wish I was there right now.
    Have a great trip and keep us up to date.
    www.ladyboysthai.com

    Comment

    • dongoldney@gmail.com
      Apprentice Member
      • Oct 2026
      • 5

      #3
      Originally posted by Rockheart
      Welcome back Mr. Flash.
      Good to see you are returning to Thailand after so long.
      Wish I was there right now.
      Have a great trip and keep us up to date.
      Thanks mate very kind

      Comment

      Working...