The best and the worst of UK Transsexuals?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Bit Beefy
    Veteran Member
    • Nov 2003
    • 2900

    #91
    Id shag every single last one of them im a real man Real men know when they have to take one for the team real men know when the going gets tough the tough get going.... Shagging beasts like that is a mental test Do u have what it takes...
    Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

    Comment

    • Bit Beefy
      Veteran Member
      • Nov 2003
      • 2900

      #92
      (dummy_plug @ Jul. 05 2006,21:05) With the exception of the 'fairy' girl I remain sorely unimpressed. I'd rather    for a few nights and save up my pennies for the LOS!
      Lies Lies Lies DP, if u lived in London Pal ud be in stunners more than me
      Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

      Comment

      • Bit Beefy
        Veteran Member
        • Nov 2003
        • 2900

        #93
        (rob69in @ Jul. 05 2006,20:06) Its amazing the others make a living when these are running along side them
        The reason they make money is there are tons of guys out there who litteraly just wana come without touching there own dick. lol. What the girl looks like is unimportant. They wana stik it somewhere jn order to get friction to come Once theyve got there rocks off there happy and off they pop, they think to themselves hmmm pay £200 for a beauty who im just gona roger or £60 to this battered hag whom im just gona roger... They save the £140 and get the last train home You gota respect them for that LMAO
        Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

        Comment

        • Bit Beefy
          Veteran Member
          • Nov 2003
          • 2900

          #94
          (rob69in @ Jul. 05 2006,02:59) I mean, theres just no comparison!

          How do you shag Dr. F's daughter, after Ming the Mercilous?
          Mental Strength
          Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

          Comment

          • Bit Beefy
            Veteran Member
            • Nov 2003
            • 2900

            #95
            (Randyman @ Jul. 05 2006,03:17)
            (Bit Beefy @ Jul. 04 2006,09:39)  But in a dark room her lips would feel so warm wrapped around ure member      Cumon u know its true      lol
            stay in the light,  STAY IN THE FRIGGIN LIIIIIIGHT!!!!!

                                 

                           randyman
            The Lights are toooooo bright
            Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

            Comment

            • Bit Beefy
              Veteran Member
              • Nov 2003
              • 2900

              #96
              (Mai-Kee @ Jul. 05 2006,03:25)
              (Bit Beefy @ Jul. 04 2006,15:37)
              (Mai-Kee @ Jul. 05 2006,01:50) I think she's kinda cute in her very own way!    

              Youd do her wouldnt you, b honest    lol
              Ahhh....c'mon....everybody can do a Vicky, Ming or Nancy.... but that's something for the real guys!  
              SPOT ON
              Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

              Comment

              • rob69in
                R.I.P.
                • Oct 2005
                • 2711

                #97
                Bit Beefy,

                  I can see I am a rank amatuer compared to you the hardened proffessional sex pest!  

                  Perhaps i should check out stunners one night!

                  But there are times i would rather, stroke my own bloke, when faced with Dr. F's daughters.
                Robin

                You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

                Comment

                • Bit Beefy
                  Veteran Member
                  • Nov 2003
                  • 2900

                  #98
                  (dummy_plug @ Jul. 05 2006,04:12) No thanks guys, I think I'll stick to the likes of Eye, Film, Noon, and the like. You guys can keep these BEASTS to yourselves!
                  he wants a piece of the pie lol
                  Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

                  Comment

                  • Bit Beefy
                    Veteran Member
                    • Nov 2003
                    • 2900

                    #99
                    (rob69in @ Jul. 05 2006,22:42) Bit Beefy,

                      I can see I am a rank amatuer compared to you the hardened proffessional sex pest!  

                      Perhaps i should check out stunners one night!

                      But there are times i would rather, stroke my own bloke, when faced with Dr. F's daughters.
                    NO WAY i sir am the Amatuer.. if there was a top ten poll done on this forum for the most experienced sex pest i doubt very much i would feature sir.. You on the other hand..... well

                    As for stunners any time you're ready
                    Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

                    Comment

                    • rob69in
                      R.I.P.
                      • Oct 2005
                      • 2711

                      #100
                      (Bit Beefy @ Jul. 05 2006,16:55)
                      (rob69in @ Jul. 05 2006,22:42) Bit Beefy,

                        I can see I am a rank amatuer compared to you the hardened proffessional sex pest!  

                        Perhaps i should check out stunners one night!  

                        But there are times i would rather, stroke my own bloke, when faced with Dr. F's daughters.
                      NO WAY    i sir am the Amatuer.. if there was a top ten poll done on this forum for the most experienced sex pest i doubt very much i would feature sir.. You on the other hand..... well  

                      As for stunners any time you're ready    
                      You have me all wrong Sir,....me... a sex pest.  

                      I prefer to consider myself a missionary, assisting the less well off with monetary donations to there cause.  

                      I just require a little favour in return. ( In my case very little favour!    )

                      As for my position on a poll,.... ( think about it.... ) that all depends on your prospective of what the poll is for..... top or bottom... Sir!  

                      However would i make it into the top ten,.... that remains to be seen! Not sure i would want to know.
                      Robin

                      You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

                      Comment

                      • rob69in
                        R.I.P.
                        • Oct 2005
                        • 2711

                        #101
                        (Bit Beefy @ Jul. 05 2006,16:55) As for stunners any time you're ready    
                        Stunners has always interested me, but I'm not keen on London, temptation may get the better of me yet tho'.

                        However as a rank amatuer i might need my hand holding.
                        Robin

                        You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

                        Comment

                        • Bit Beefy
                          Veteran Member
                          • Nov 2003
                          • 2900

                          #102
                          (rob69in @ Jul. 05 2006,23:12)
                          (Bit Beefy @ Jul. 05 2006,16:55) As for stunners any time you're ready    
                          Stunners has always interested me, but I'm not keen on London, temptation may get the better of me yet tho'.

                          However as a rank amatuer i might need my hand holding.
                          i bet ull fit rite in
                          Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

                          Comment

                          • Bit Beefy
                            Veteran Member
                            • Nov 2003
                            • 2900

                            #103
                            (rob69in @ Jul. 05 2006,23:09)
                            (Bit Beefy @ Jul. 05 2006,16:55)
                            (rob69in @ Jul. 05 2006,22:42) Bit Beefy,

                              I can see I am a rank amatuer compared to you the hardened proffessional sex pest!  

                              Perhaps i should check out stunners one night!  

                              But there are times i would rather, stroke my own bloke, when faced with Dr. F's daughters.
                            NO WAY    i sir am the Amatuer.. if there was a top ten poll done on this forum for the most experienced sex pest i doubt very much i would feature sir.. You on the other hand..... well  

                            As for stunners any time you're ready    
                            You have me all wrong Sir,....me... a sex pest.  

                            I prefer to consider myself a missionary, assisting the less well off with monetary donations to there cause.  

                            I just require a little favour in return. ( In my case very little favour!    )

                            As for my position on a poll,.... ( think about it.... ) that all depends on your prospective of what the poll is for..... top or bottom... Sir!  

                            However would i make it into the top ten,.... that remains to be seen! Not sure i would want to know.
                            is any1 else reading this.. lol Ron reckons hes a missionary
                            Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

                            Comment

                            • andre459
                              Executive Member
                              • Feb 2005
                              • 984

                              #104
                              I don't know what gospel he's preaching but thats a church I'd want to join.
                              I don't get it, is this a magic show?

                              Comment

                              • danni
                                Junior Member
                                • May 2005
                                • 12

                                #105
                                anyone here go to wayout club?

                                Comment

                                Working...