Id shag every single last one of them
im a real man
Real men know when they have to take one for the team
real men know when the going gets tough the tough get going.... Shagging beasts like that is a mental test
Do u have what it takes...
The best and the worst of UK Transsexuals?
Collapse
X
-
Lies Lies Lies DP, if u lived in London Pal ud be in stunners more than me(dummy_plug @ Jul. 05 2006,21:05) With the exception of the 'fairy' girl I remain sorely unimpressed. I'd rather
for a few nights and save up my pennies for the LOS!
Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment
-
The reason they make money is there are tons of guys out there who litteraly just wana come without touching there own dick. lol. What the girl looks like is unimportant. They wana stik it somewhere jn order to get friction to come(rob69in @ Jul. 05 2006,20:06) Its amazing the others make a living when these are running along side them
Once theyve got there rocks off there happy and off they pop, they think to themselves hmmm pay £200 for a beauty who im just gona roger or £60 to this battered hag whom im just gona roger... They save the £140 and get the last train home
You gota respect them for that LMAO
Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment
-
The Lights are toooooo bright(Randyman @ Jul. 05 2006,03:17)stay in the light, STAY IN THE FRIGGIN LIIIIIIGHT!!!!!(Bit Beefy @ Jul. 04 2006,09:39) But in a dark room her lips would feel so warm wrapped around ure member
Cumon u know its true
lol
randyman
Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment
-
SPOT ON(Mai-Kee @ Jul. 05 2006,03:25)Ahhh....c'mon....everybody can do a Vicky, Ming or Nancy.... but that's something for the real guys!(Bit Beefy @ Jul. 04 2006,15:37)Youd do her wouldnt you, b honest(Mai-Kee @ Jul. 05 2006,01:50) I think she's kinda cute in her very own way!

lol
Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment
-
Bit Beefy,
I can see I am a rank amatuer compared to you the hardened proffessional sex pest!
Perhaps i should check out stunners one night!
But there are times i would rather, stroke my own bloke, when faced with Dr. F's daughters.
Robin
You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.Comment
-
he wants a piece of the pie(dummy_plug @ Jul. 05 2006,04:12) No thanks guys, I think I'll stick to the likes of Eye, Film, Noon, and the like. You guys can keep these BEASTS to yourselves!
lol
Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment
-
NO WAY(rob69in @ Jul. 05 2006,22:42) Bit Beefy,
I can see I am a rank amatuer compared to you the hardened proffessional sex pest!
Perhaps i should check out stunners one night!
But there are times i would rather, stroke my own bloke, when faced with Dr. F's daughters.
i sir am the Amatuer.. if there was a top ten poll done on this forum for the most experienced sex pest i doubt very much i would feature sir.. You on the other hand..... well
As for stunners any time you're ready
Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment
-
You have me all wrong Sir,....me... a sex pest.(Bit Beefy @ Jul. 05 2006,16:55)NO WAY(rob69in @ Jul. 05 2006,22:42) Bit Beefy,
I can see I am a rank amatuer compared to you the hardened proffessional sex pest!
Perhaps i should check out stunners one night!
But there are times i would rather, stroke my own bloke, when faced with Dr. F's daughters.
i sir am the Amatuer.. if there was a top ten poll done on this forum for the most experienced sex pest i doubt very much i would feature sir.. You on the other hand..... well
As for stunners any time you're ready
I prefer to consider myself a missionary, assisting the less well off with monetary donations to there cause.
I just require a little favour in return. ( In my case very little favour!
)
As for my position on a poll,.... ( think about it.... ) that all depends on your prospective of what the poll is for..... top or bottom... Sir!
However would i make it into the top ten,.... that remains to be seen! Not sure i would want to know.Robin
You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.Comment
-
Stunners has always interested me, but I'm not keen on London, temptation may get the better of me yet tho'.(Bit Beefy @ Jul. 05 2006,16:55) As for stunners any time you're ready
However as a rank amatuer i might need my hand holding.
Robin
You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.Comment
-
i bet ull fit rite in(rob69in @ Jul. 05 2006,23:12)Stunners has always interested me, but I'm not keen on London, temptation may get the better of me yet tho'.(Bit Beefy @ Jul. 05 2006,16:55) As for stunners any time you're ready
However as a rank amatuer i might need my hand holding.
Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment
-
is any1 else reading this.. lol Ron reckons hes a missionary(rob69in @ Jul. 05 2006,23:09)You have me all wrong Sir,....me... a sex pest.(Bit Beefy @ Jul. 05 2006,16:55)NO WAY(rob69in @ Jul. 05 2006,22:42) Bit Beefy,
I can see I am a rank amatuer compared to you the hardened proffessional sex pest!
Perhaps i should check out stunners one night!
But there are times i would rather, stroke my own bloke, when faced with Dr. F's daughters.
i sir am the Amatuer.. if there was a top ten poll done on this forum for the most experienced sex pest i doubt very much i would feature sir.. You on the other hand..... well
As for stunners any time you're ready
I prefer to consider myself a missionary, assisting the less well off with monetary donations to there cause.
I just require a little favour in return. ( In my case very little favour!
)
As for my position on a poll,.... ( think about it.... ) that all depends on your prospective of what the poll is for..... top or bottom... Sir!
However would i make it into the top ten,.... that remains to be seen! Not sure i would want to know.
Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

Comment