The best and the worst of UK Transsexuals?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Bit Beefy
    Veteran Member
    • Nov 2003
    • 2900

    #46
    (New Monger @ Jun. 02 2006,12:50) Raven

    Ok you have my attention
    Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

    Comment

    • Mai-Kee
      VIP Member
      • Jul 2003
      • 2291

      #47
      Carmina does have an attitude. Been with her once a while ago. She's definitely a stunner, but far too much of a pro. Boring....  
      But Lailanie looks cute. Any details on her??

      .... and anyone been with the PI crowd, that always hangs around at the Wayout? I've once been with Morena - fantastic sexy dancer...WOW!!!! - and also sexy in bed! But there are many others....!

      MK

      Comment

      • chris9005
        Senior Member
        • Jan 2006
        • 105

        #48
        (Mai-Kee @ Jun. 02 2006,15:54) But Lailanie looks cute. Any details on her??
        MK: you can find her, and most of the others, on the eblue site - https://www.eblue.com/people?q=london&gender=2
        Lailana does look cute - https://www.eblue.com/people?q=london+laila&gender=2

        Comment

        • Mai-Kee
          VIP Member
          • Jul 2003
          • 2291

          #49
          (chris9005 @ Jun. 02 2006,16:06)
          (Mai-Kee @ Jun. 02 2006,15:54) But Lailanie looks cute. Any details on her??
          MK: you can find her, and most of the others, on the eblue site - https://www.eblue.com/people?q=london&gender=2 Lailana does look cute - https://www.eblue.com/people?q=london+laila&gender=2
          Yeah thanks, I know.... what I meant was if someone has been with her and can give us some details.

          MK

          Comment

          • New Monger
            Junior Member
            • Jun 2005
            • 11

            #50
            Kitty
            Attached Files

            Comment

            • Bit Beefy
              Veteran Member
              • Nov 2003
              • 2900

              #51
              im waiting for the day that someone puts a pic on this forum of someone that isnt to my taste lol with obvious exceptions
              Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

              Comment

              • Mai-Kee
                VIP Member
                • Jul 2003
                • 2291

                #52
                .... well, I know we have kinda similar tastes mate, but I might pass on that one
                Attached Files

                Comment

                • Bit Beefy
                  Veteran Member
                  • Nov 2003
                  • 2900

                  #53
                  (Mai-Kee @ Jul. 03 2006,23:24)  .... well, I know we have kinda similar tastes mate, but I might pass on that one  
                  just gime a brown paper bag lol
                  Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

                  Comment

                  • Mai-Kee
                    VIP Member
                    • Jul 2003
                    • 2291

                    #54
                    .... well, the dark room at Stunners can be pretty dark sometimes.....

                    Comment

                    • Bit Beefy
                      Veteran Member
                      • Nov 2003
                      • 2900

                      #55
                      (Mai-Kee @ Jul. 03 2006,23:34) .... well, the dark room at Stunners can be pretty dark sometimes.....  
                      i swear id vomit
                      Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

                      Comment

                      • Mai-Kee
                        VIP Member
                        • Jul 2003
                        • 2291

                        #56
                        There's something sexy in her eyes though!

                        Comment

                        • Bit Beefy
                          Veteran Member
                          • Nov 2003
                          • 2900

                          #57
                          (Mai-Kee @ Jul. 03 2006,23:38) There's something sexy in her eyes though!
                          Cum Possibly
                          Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

                          Comment

                          • Mai-Kee
                            VIP Member
                            • Jul 2003
                            • 2291

                            #58
                            LOL..... ok...enough....can't hang around with you bloody perverts any longer. Have to make some cash for my next LOS trip in 5 years!

                            Comment

                            • Bit Beefy
                              Veteran Member
                              • Nov 2003
                              • 2900

                              #59
                              Enjoy
                              Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

                              Comment

                              • dummy_plug
                                Veteran Member
                                • Nov 2005
                                • 3956

                                #60
                                (New Monger @ Jun. 02 2006,23:36) Kitty
                                Meowwwwww....I'd like to sink my claws in that one!

                                Sorry chaps, but I doubt you'd find a girl of this caliber hanging out in a place like Stunners!
                                I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

                                Comment

                                Working...