Thailand Visas and Exemptions September 2026

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Rockheart
    El Guapo
    • Jul 2014
    • 5661

    #1

    Thailand Visas and Exemptions September 2026


    Here is the current Visa exemptions for travelling to Thailand.

    new-event (1).webp

    If you are covered by a Visa exemption then you only need to complete your arrival card online within 3 days of your arrival in Thailand.
    You can show immigration the code on your phone when you reach passport control.



    All other Visa requests are done on the EVISA website or by visiting an immigration office in Thailand.

    Welcome to electronic visa application system. The official website by ministry of foreign affairs of kingdom thailand.


    www.ladyboysthai.com
  • rxpharm
    Administrator
    • Jul 2004
    • 7318

    #2
    Good information!

    Note that it is required that all visitors to Thailand must complete a TDAC (Thailand Digital Arrival Card) within 3 days before their scheduled arrival date in Thailand. If you miss doing this you can also complete it at the airport - but this means additional delay in passing through immigration. This is also incorporated into the Thailand Immigration Management System (THIM), a mobile app which is currently optional to use.

    Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

    Comment

    • Escierto
      Executive Member
      • Jun 2020
      • 577

      #3
      FWIW, the Philippines has a similar system in which you must register within a 72 hour window prior to your arrival. Upon completing the application, you receive a QR code that you show them.
      Philippine One-Stop Electronic Travel Declaration System

      Comment

      • Lerxst
        Junior Member
        • Aug 2026
        • 10

        #4
        Great information! I was just looking at what I need to do for my trip from Canada.
        Looks like I just need to fill out my arrival card within 3 days of my travel as I am only staying 29 days.

        I guess since I last visited, I missed the 60 day exemptions as they now went back to 30 days. Also missed legal Cannabis.
        I did manage to take advantage of the direct flights from Vancouver, Canada to Bangkok on Air Canada.

        See you all in October...

        Comment

        • KathoeyStars
          Junior Member
          • Aug 2026
          • 10

          #5
          I just had to apply for the first time. TDAC last year was straight forward and only took a couple of minutes; the e-visa application took a little longer.

          Cannabis is still legal for medical use and getting a prescription is very quick and easy - https://wonderlandbangkok.com/faq/

          Comment

          • Lerxst
            Junior Member
            • Aug 2026
            • 10

            #6
            Originally posted by KathoeyStars
            I just had to apply for the first time. TDAC last year was straight forward and only took a couple of minutes; the e-visa application took a little longer.

            Cannabis is still legal for medical use and getting a prescription is very quick and easy - https://wonderlandbangkok.com/faq/
            I wasn't so worried about getting Cannabis in Thailand but I just found it interesting how much changed and changed back in such a short time.
            It's good that cannabis is not totally illegal and not grouped with hard drugs as far as the law goes.
            Canada legal cannabis is over the top. There is stores everywhere. Everywhere you go you smell weed.
            Going where weed isn't everywhere is a break from Canada these days.

            Comment

            Working...