The best and the worst of UK Transsexuals?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thehawk
    Junior Member
    • May 2006
    • 69

    #151
    (Bad Man @ Jul. 18 2006,20:50) I bet you a month's salary the 85 pound hooker looks like a bull dog chewing a wasp !!

    You gotta be rich in the first place if 200 quid means nothing

    Welcome to the home of the bewildered !

    No, she is Thai, fantastic little body, gorgeous legs but no tits. Although she says she will get them done.

    She advertises in local phoneboxes usually as "Bangkok Ladyboy", mostly around the Victoria Station area in London.

    This are the only photos I know of: (Th other 2 girls work from the same flat, is called Katty Thai girl)

    Comment

    • New Monger
      Junior Member
      • Jun 2005
      • 11

      #152
      (thehawk @ Jul. 22 2006,03:35)
      (Bad Man @ Jul. 18 2006,20:50) I bet you a month's salary the 85 pound hooker looks like a bull dog chewing a wasp !!

      You gotta be rich in the first place if 200 quid means nothing

      Welcome to the home of the bewildered !

      No, she is Thai, fantastic little body, gorgeous legs but no tits. Although she says she will get them done.

      She advertises in local phoneboxes usually as "Bangkok Ladyboy", mostly around the Victoria Station area in London.

      This are the only photos I know of: (Th other 2 girls work from the same flat, is called Katty Thai girl)
      The only 2 thai girls I know that work together are Kathy and Rin (formerly miny) who both advertise in Eros and live in a flat in lancaster gate. Both IMHO are 'sub standard" for the 100+ fee they asked !! The pics of Kathy on Eros are highly touched up and when I saw here in her normal attire I ran for the door !!!!

      As to your second link - pic of TV sitting on bloke dressed in Air Force Uniform - bulldog chewing a wasp pal - I rest my case !!

      Comment

      • thehawk
        Junior Member
        • May 2006
        • 69

        #153
        Sorry, it's 2 real girls and 1 TG. Any port in a storm so to speak.

        Vanessa on Eros is very good, not much different from the photos. Agree about Kathy though, she was called something different when I went to see her (friend called Farra who looks stunning in photos but never seen her) She is quite rude too.

        Comment

        • New Monger
          Junior Member
          • Jun 2005
          • 11

          #154
          Sharleene is a reasonable GFE but as ever London rates are shocking (£150 in this case)

          The Siberian is called Nikita or Simone depending it would seem on wind direction and is a catty minx whose high opinion of herself is totally unjustified.

          To reverse Donnnnnny's equation: a flight from UK to BKK plus hotel plus LB costs and expenses suddenly seems very reasonable!

          well that's me convinced anyway!

          Cheers

          Comment

          • New Monger
            Junior Member
            • Jun 2005
            • 11

            #155
            Eden blonde TS Seductress.
            Attached Files

            Comment

            • Bit Beefy
              Veteran Member
              • Nov 2003
              • 2900

              #156
              Shes seen better days
              Attached Files
              Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

              Comment

              • donnnnnny
                Veteran Member
                • Mar 2006
                • 4914

                #157
                (Bad Man @ Jul. 18 2006,20:50)
                (thehawk @ Jul. 18 2006,05:49)
                (donnnnnny @ Jul. 17 2006,13:13)
                (trebor2809 @ Jul. 15 2006,13:12) I don't think this lady has been posted before (apologies if she has), but just look at her f*****g rates!

                In-calls: £200 per hour
                Out-calls: £350 per hour
                Overnight stay: £1,000
                Weekend stay: £3,500
                wow YOUT TELLING ME THIS FLAT CHESTED FEM BOY CAN COMMAND200QUIT AN HOUR??$450 AUS IN HER FUC*&^G DREAMS. OR THERE MUST BE ALOT OF DEPERATE NIT WITS IN LONDON
                CHEERS DONNNNNNY
                You have to remember that London is one of the most expensive cities in the world and the wealth of many of the people and visitors (many of them the richest in the world) is way beyond what most Aussies can imagine. £200 is nothing to many people here.

                Most of them charge £150 an hour, one I know is £85 an hour.

                Also we get paid more in pounds than you do in dollars these days, I certainly do so £150-£200 is the same proportion to my income as $150-$200 was in Melbourne.
                I bet you a month's salary the 85 pound hooker looks like a bull dog chewing a wasp !!

                You gotta be rich in the first place if 200 quid means nothing

                Welcome to the home of the bewildered !

                total agreement mr morant. im saving my money for bangkok in september.nothing could tempt me to have the ugly flat chested boy for350pounds (out call) ,nothing.$850 aus gets me to bangkok and back to sydney.
                shes a fuggly as morant says looks like a butchers dog chewing a wasp)
                just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

                Comment

                • donnnnnny
                  Veteran Member
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 4914

                  #158
                  (New Monger @ Jul. 19 2006,04:26) Sharlene

                  New one I've not seen before, looks promising but probably expensive...............just up Donnnnnny's street!
                  cute Monger cute mmmmmmmmmmmmm
                  didnt Monger make mints in the old days???
                  just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

                  Comment

                  • Bit Beefy
                    Veteran Member
                    • Nov 2003
                    • 2900

                    #159
                    didnt Monger make mints in the old days???
                    Still do Nice Avatar is that Pla
                    Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

                    Comment

                    • Randyman
                      VIP Member
                      • Feb 2005
                      • 2102

                      #160
                      (Bit Beefy @ Jul. 25 2006,20:26)          Shes seen better days  
                      Well I'll be;

                      I didn't know they had ladyboys in the "living dead" movies

                      Randyman
                      ain't life grand

                      Comment

                      • Bit Beefy
                        Veteran Member
                        • Nov 2003
                        • 2900

                        #161
                        (Randyman @ Jul. 26 2006,18:30)
                        (Bit Beefy @ Jul. 25 2006,20:26)          Shes seen better days  
                        Well I'll be;      

                         I didn't know they had ladyboys in the "living dead" movies

                            Randyman
                        She used to be nice
                        Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

                        Comment

                        • New Monger
                          Junior Member
                          • Jun 2005
                          • 11

                          #162
                          [quote]
                          (Bit Beefy @ Jul. 27 2006,00:51)
                          (Randyman @ Jul. 26 2006,18:30)
                          Originally posted by Bit Beefy,Jul. 25 2006,20:26
                                   Shes seen better days  
                          Well I'll be;      

                           I didn't know they had ladyboys in the "living dead" movies

                              Randyman
                          She used to be nice  quote]
                          Hey Beefy

                          You're getting a bit fussy aren't you?

                          Just look at her rates:

                          MY NON-NEGOTIABLE FEE IS £100 AN HOUR.
                          visit me twice and the THIRD time you could
                          ** FUCK ME FOR A FIFTY*** that's right just fifty.

                          I think I'm with you and will pass up such an opportunity to sample her delights that are oh so cleverly marketed.

                          Comment

                          • blackgrendel
                            Junior Member
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 92

                            #163
                            Monger thanks for the post. You have some real gems there. Where do ya get the pics?

                            Comment

                            • Bit Beefy
                              Veteran Member
                              • Nov 2003
                              • 2900

                              #164
                              [quote]
                              (New Monger @ Jul. 27 2006,09:53)
                              (Bit Beefy @ Jul. 27 2006,00:51)
                              (Randyman @ Jul. 26 2006,18:30)
                              Originally posted by Bit Beefy,Jul. 25 2006,20:26
                              Shes seen better days
                              Well I'll be;

                              I didn't know they had ladyboys in the "living dead" movies

                              Randyman
                              She used to be nice quote]
                              Hey Beefy

                              You're getting a bit fussy aren't you?

                              Just look at her rates:

                              MY NON-NEGOTIABLE FEE IS £100 AN HOUR.
                              visit me twice and the THIRD time you could
                              ** FUCK ME FOR A FIFTY*** that's right just fifty.

                              I think I'm with you and will pass up such an opportunity to sample her delights that are oh so cleverly marketed.
                              Where are these prices displayed?
                              Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

                              Comment

                              • New Monger
                                Junior Member
                                • Jun 2005
                                • 11

                                #165
                                (blackgrendel @ Jul. 27 2006,05:10) Trebor thanks for the post. You have some real gems there. Where do ya get the pics?
                                Two sites:

                                Discover Premium Trans Escorts (TS/TV) in United Kingdom. Real, verified ads – browse, connect & enjoy. Over 3294 profiles available.


                                Center for all about ladyboys in United Kingdom Trans Escorts. Ladyboy Bars in Essex, London, Birmingham and more. UK TS are known to be the naughiest in the world. Often the Ladyboys in United Kingdom and Europe are very beautiful and well hung. These super passable Transsexuals in London often cannot be detected. The best Tgirl Friendly Hotels are here.


                                Have a play around, there are some good and some dreadful pictures!

                                Comment

                                Working...