The best and the worst of UK Transsexuals?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • katoeylover
    Legendary Member
    • Jul 2004
    • 5820

    #136
    Maybe i'll surprise you one night!!!!
    But Maybe not.

    I am up for a night at Wayout sometime, i know TC is up for it too!!

    Could arrange an ATS offline in london one weekend

    seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

    Comment

    • Bit Beefy
      Veteran Member
      • Nov 2003
      • 2900

      #137
      You organise sir ill blow my cover for 1 evening
      Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

      Comment

      • New Monger
        Junior Member
        • Jun 2005
        • 11

        #138
        Count me in too !! I want to see the filipina mafia again stacked in a corner near the dance floor like stray cats about to pounce not purrrr !!!!!!

        The drinks are fucking expensive too not to mention the eros girls !!!! No chance of that either !

        An extra 150 quid would be appreciated to !!!!

        Comment

        • Begging Money
          Junior Member
          • Aug 2004
          • 22

          #139
          well if you are going to wayout ask around for a filipina called kelly and if you find her ask her to contact me, i lost her number and i can not get to wayout at the moment...

          Comment

          • Bit Beefy
            Veteran Member
            • Nov 2003
            • 2900

            #140
            (begging money @ Jul. 14 2006,06:23) well if you are going to wayout ask around for a filipina called kelly and if you find her ask her to contact me, i lost her number and i can not get to wayout at the moment...
            OK Dokie
            Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

            Comment

            • New Monger
              Junior Member
              • Jun 2005
              • 11

              #141
              I don't think this lady has been posted before (apologies if she has), but just look at her f*****g rates!

              In-calls: £200 per hour
              Out-calls: £350 per hour
              Overnight stay: £1,000
              Weekend stay: £3,500
              Attached Files

              Comment

              • Bit Beefy
                Veteran Member
                • Nov 2003
                • 2900

                #142
                How funny is that i met her lastnite, i went out for dinner with a few friends in Bayswater then on the way back to theres we stopped in Blockbuster Videos to get a rental, who was there picking out a dvd for the evening, that little beauty... ill b honest shes not pretty.. Shes got a jaw like the back of a bus.. but hey this is not thailand so id give her 1... Had i know she was rich i woulda tryed to pull her My mates were all female all very drunk and just walked past didnt even notice, when we got outside i said to them did u see the ladyboy, they suggested i had drunk to much
                Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

                Comment

                • olekunde
                  VIP Member
                  • Oct 2004
                  • 1022

                  #143
                  what about reena.

                  she is oslo now, i'm wondering paying her a visit to cure my post-los trauma.

                  she charges 2000nok, about 180£/hr
                  Attached Files

                  Comment

                  • Bad Man
                    Executive Member
                    • May 2005
                    • 558

                    #144
                    (New Monger @ Jul. 15 2006,13:12) I don't think this lady has been posted before (apologies if she has), but just look at her f*****g rates!

                    In-calls: £200 per hour
                    Out-calls: £350 per hour
                    Overnight stay: £1,000
                    Weekend stay: £3,500
                    This is exactly what I am talking about !!!

                    She is half siberian apparently but hardly justification for those extortionate fees !!!!

                    I hear the winters are severe there so I'm heading off to warmer climes

                    Comment

                    • donnnnnny
                      Veteran Member
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 4914

                      #145
                      (New Monger @ Jul. 15 2006,13:12) I don't think this lady has been posted before (apologies if she has), but just look at her f*****g rates!

                      In-calls: £200 per hour
                      Out-calls: £350 per hour
                      Overnight stay: £1,000
                      Weekend stay: £3,500
                      wow YOUT TELLING ME THIS FLAT CHESTED FEM BOY CAN COMMAND200QUIT AN HOUR??$450 AUS IN HER FUC*&^G DREAMS. OR THERE MUST BE ALOT OF DEPERATE NIT WITS IN LONDON
                      CHEERS DONNNNNNY

                      IF I HAD ONE HOURT WITH HER IN MY HOUSE IT WOULD COST ME$850 AUS DOLLARS. MY RETURN FIGHT Are $880 aus including tax
                      lmao what a fu^&ing joke. and shes a fuggly
                      just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

                      Comment

                      • katoeylover
                        Legendary Member
                        • Jul 2004
                        • 5820

                        #146


                        Why not tellit as it is, Donnnnnnny!!

                        seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

                        Comment

                        • thehawk
                          Junior Member
                          • May 2006
                          • 69

                          #147
                          (donnnnnny @ Jul. 17 2006,13:13)
                          (New Monger @ Jul. 15 2006,13:12) I don't think this lady has been posted before (apologies if she has), but just look at her f*****g rates!

                          In-calls: £200 per hour
                          Out-calls: £350 per hour
                          Overnight stay: £1,000
                          Weekend stay: £3,500
                          wow YOUT TELLING ME THIS FLAT CHESTED FEM BOY CAN COMMAND200QUIT AN HOUR??$450 AUS IN HER FUC*&^G DREAMS. OR THERE MUST BE ALOT OF DEPERATE NIT WITS IN LONDON
                          CHEERS DONNNNNNY
                          You have to remember that London is one of the most expensive cities in the world and the wealth of many of the people and visitors (many of them the richest in the world) is way beyond what most Aussies can imagine. £200 is nothing to many people here.

                          Most of them charge £150 an hour, one I know is £85 an hour.

                          Also we get paid more in pounds than you do in dollars these days, I certainly do so £150-£200 is the same proportion to my income as $150-$200 was in Melbourne.

                          Comment

                          • Bad Man
                            Executive Member
                            • May 2005
                            • 558

                            #148
                            (thehawk @ Jul. 18 2006,05:49)
                            (donnnnnny @ Jul. 17 2006,13:13)
                            (New Monger @ Jul. 15 2006,13:12) I don't think this lady has been posted before (apologies if she has), but just look at her f*****g rates!

                            In-calls: £200 per hour
                            Out-calls: £350 per hour
                            Overnight stay: £1,000
                            Weekend stay: £3,500
                            wow YOUT TELLING ME THIS FLAT CHESTED FEM BOY CAN COMMAND200QUIT AN HOUR??$450 AUS IN HER FUC*&^G DREAMS. OR THERE MUST BE ALOT OF DEPERATE NIT WITS IN LONDON
                            CHEERS DONNNNNNY
                            You have to remember that London is one of the most expensive cities in the world and the wealth of many of the people and visitors (many of them the richest in the world) is way beyond what most Aussies can imagine. £200 is nothing to many people here.

                            Most of them charge £150 an hour, one I know is £85 an hour.

                            Also we get paid more in pounds than you do in dollars these days, I certainly do so £150-£200 is the same proportion to my income as $150-$200 was in Melbourne.
                            I bet you a month's salary the 85 pound hooker looks like a bull dog chewing a wasp !!

                            You gotta be rich in the first place if 200 quid means nothing

                            Welcome to the home of the bewildered !

                            Comment

                            • New Monger
                              Junior Member
                              • Jun 2005
                              • 11

                              #149
                              Sharlene

                              New one I've not seen before, looks promising but probably expensive...............just up Donnnnnny's street!
                              Attached Files

                              Comment

                              • dummy_plug
                                Veteran Member
                                • Nov 2005
                                • 3956

                                #150
                                £200? That's mind-boggling for an hour's worth of fun...and who knows if its even that fun judging from some of the escort reviews I've read. Yeah, I've been having withdrawals too and a few of the girls on Eros made me think twice. But I mean shit, that's almost $300 USD, a third of a ticket (or a bit more if you score a cheapy seat) from the US to LOS! Yeah I'm a horny bastard, but I couldn't justify spending that much money! Yikes!
                                I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

                                Comment

                                Working...