The best and the worst of UK Transsexuals?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Randyman
    VIP Member
    • Feb 2005
    • 2102

    #76
    (Bit Beefy @ Jul. 04 2006,09:39)  But in a dark room her lips would feel so warm wrapped around ure member      Cumon u know its true      lol
    stay in the light, STAY IN THE FRIGGIN LIIIIIIGHT!!!!!



    randyman
    ain't life grand

    Comment

    • rob69in
      R.I.P.
      • Oct 2005
      • 2711

      #77
      Robin

      You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

      Comment

      • Mai-Kee
        VIP Member
        • Jul 2003
        • 2291

        #78
        Hahahaha...... and my plan was to open a farang-LB bar in BKK - just to create a real outstanding USP!

        Comment

        • Mai-Kee
          VIP Member
          • Jul 2003
          • 2291

          #79
          (Bit Beefy @ Jul. 04 2006,15:37)
          (Mai-Kee @ Jul. 05 2006,01:50) I think she's kinda cute in her very own way!    

          Youd do her wouldnt you, b honest    lol
          Ahhh....c'mon....everybody can do a Vicky, Ming or Nancy.... but that's something for the real guys!

          Comment

          • rob69in
            R.I.P.
            • Oct 2005
            • 2711

            #80
            I have limits some have dropped below the line!
            But how far below the line I am not saying!
            After a few cans of stella you never know!
            Did a say a few cans, maybe a crate of.......
            And there are places even after a crate I am NOT going!
            Attached Files
            Robin

            You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

            Comment

            • Randyman
              VIP Member
              • Feb 2005
              • 2102

              #81
              Anybody wanting to debate the appeal of Asian vs. Western trannys here's your chance

              (sorry I just don't have it in me to call "those things" ladyboys)

              randyman
              ain't life grand

              Comment

              • rob69in
                R.I.P.
                • Oct 2005
                • 2711

                #82
                (Randyman @ Jul. 04 2006,21:53) Anybody wanting to debate the appeal of Asian vs. Western trannys here's your chance

                 (sorry I just don't have it in me to call "those things" ladyboys)

                                          randyman
                What.....!!... you don't find them attractive....?! You do surprise me.... NOT!

                Join the club,.... but each to there own.
                Robin

                You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

                Comment

                • dummy_plug
                  Veteran Member
                  • Nov 2005
                  • 3956

                  #83
                  No thanks guys, I think I'll stick to the likes of Eye, Film, Noon, and the like. You guys can keep these BEASTS to yourselves!
                  I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

                  Comment

                  • New Monger
                    Junior Member
                    • Jun 2005
                    • 11

                    #84
                    Hey DP

                    Any objections if I keep this one to myself?
                    Attached Files

                    Comment

                    • Randyman
                      VIP Member
                      • Feb 2005
                      • 2102

                      #85
                      (rob69in @ Jul. 04 2006,10:38) And there are places even after a crate I am NOT going!
                      HEY!!!!

                      What's this one doing in Snicks closet

                      Randyman (not that "I've" ever been there)
                      Attached Files
                      ain't life grand

                      Comment

                      • dummy_plug
                        Veteran Member
                        • Nov 2005
                        • 3956

                        #86
                        (New Monger @ Jul. 05 2006,01:02) Hey DP

                        Any objections if I keep this one to myself?
                        By all means Trebor! As I always like to say, she's no Film!
                        I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

                        Comment

                        • rob69in
                          R.I.P.
                          • Oct 2005
                          • 2711

                          #87
                          There are some i would shag of course
                          apr06_buttefly.jpg

                          Its amazing the others make a living when these are running along side them
                          apr06_joanne3.jpg

                          & another
                          file.jpg

                          Border line but won me over on cock size
                          rxxxmarch007.jpg
                          Robin

                          You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

                          Comment

                          • rob69in
                            R.I.P.
                            • Oct 2005
                            • 2711

                            #88
                            However, like alot of western born / western based TS / TV's, attitude, clock-watching & over charging are seemingly endemic in the industry.

                            Altho' i would say outside london, prices are a little more sensible.
                            Robin

                            You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

                            Comment

                            • dummy_plug
                              Veteran Member
                              • Nov 2005
                              • 3956

                              #89
                              With the exception of the 'fairy' girl I remain sorely unimpressed. I'd rather for a few nights and save up my pennies for the LOS!
                              I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

                              Comment

                              • Mai-Kee
                                VIP Member
                                • Jul 2003
                                • 2291

                                #90
                                (New Monger @ Jul. 04 2006,20:03) from another angle
                                Milan........ WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                If she looks only half like that, I'd pay whatever she's asking for!

                                Comment

                                Working...