(danni @ Jul. 06 2006,06:42) anyone here go to wayout club?
The best and the worst of UK Transsexuals?
Collapse
X
-
I've chatted with a bloke that frequents the Wayout club. He's sort of a lurker on the board and he's actually on his 1st trip to LOS at the moment, however from what he's told me that the Wayout club is far better than anything you'd get at Stunners. When he gets back I'll ask him to post about his sleazy adventures.
I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!! -
Sure it is in terms of girls, but it's only a pick-up place. No action there! It's just another club, loaded with tgirls and you pick-up all those Eros girls for the prices they are famous for - so what's the need to go there then? You can call them up anyway any time you want. A couple of years ago it was a lot sleazier with BJ's on the toilet, etc... But now - just so vanilla!
Stunners is first of all a TV/TS swingers club with a small dancefloor and on top, the music is far better there!
MKComment
-
Yep BB this girl is amazing !!! But what is more amazing is her price tag !!! 1000GB pounds PER HOUR !!!!(Bit Beefy @ Jun. 02 2006,14:06)Ok you have my attention(New Monger @ Jun. 02 2006,12:50) Raven

Or if she does her lucky deal - the first 2 punters to ring in get to pay a mere 300 pounds per hour
Damned if you do and damned if you don't !!!
Fine looking girl though but sadly I'll just be looking for now....
Comment
-
Those prices are absurd!! I would yank my own plank just for the pleasure of not paying such ludicrous prices. 2hrs with her & you could have 2 weeks in the LOS / Latin America & as many LB's / TS's as your arse could take. No attitude, no clock watching & a GFE into the bargain.(Braggo @ Jul. 06 2006,18:50)Yep BB this girl is amazing !!! But what is more amazing is her price tag !!! 1000GB pounds PER HOUR !!!!(Bit Beefy @ Jun. 02 2006,14:06)Ok you have my attention(trebor2809 @ Jun. 02 2006,12:50) Raven

Or if she does her lucky deal - the first 2 punters to ring in get to pay a mere 300 pounds per hour
Damned if you do and damned if you don't !!!
Fine looking girl though but sadly I'll just be looking for now....
Robin
You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.Comment
-
Hi Lads,
Two things: (1) Hugely enjoyed this thread - literally fell of my seat laughing at one of Bit Beffy's posts; (2) I had three weeks in LOS last February and it cost me 3500 GB (incl flight and accomm) - lots of LBs - as rob69in says price for Raven is absurb but prices generally in Europe are absurb as 200GB seems to be minimum per hour - question is: Why do punters pay these prices? I suppose, to parphrase Wilde, it is a case of "I can delay anything but gratification". Have any of you guys become regulars of the LBs in this thread? If so, do prices get more reasonable if you are a regular?
LBloomFergus: Do they know?
Dil: Know what, honey?
Fergus: Know what I didn't know? And don't call me that.
Dil: Can't help it! A girl has her feelings.Comment
-
Welcome aboard sir, glad ure enjoying ureself.. Glad i amuse some1
Now then As ive been told b4 people pay these prices sir because they can. If they have the means good luck to them. as for visit after to visits to these ladies of leisure in my younger years i struck up a pretty good rship with a working girl id see almost every weekend for a full service. The price for her where i used to see her never changed however she did offer me a personal service at next to no cost so it is possible
Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment
-
STILL , you are not gonna get a looker for 100 quid or less unless you look like Brad Pitt I suppose ?(Bit Beefy @ Jul. 07 2006,20:35)
Welcome aboard sir, glad ure enjoying ureself.. Glad i amuse some1
Now then As ive been told b4 people pay these prices sir because they can. If they have the means good luck to them. as for visit after to visits to these ladies of leisure in my younger years i struck up a pretty good rship with a working girl id see almost every weekend for a full service. The price for her where i used to see her never changed however she did offer me a personal service at next to no cost so it is possible
To begin to establish any friendship as a regular to these girls you are looking at alot of money !!!!
Lets see here. You see her once every week(@150 pounds) - so that's 600 pounds a month spare change. And how long does it take to get to know this person ? 6 Months to a year at very least ? Say bare minimum a year - that's 7,200 pounds spare change.
But she's got to live too and accommodation is expensive so how much discout generally could she give ? Probably an impossible question but even knock off 30 pounds it's still very expensive !!!!!!!!!!! I can't see a pro giving too many freebies in london not that I'm saying it does not happen !! But I would be surprised if it was regular ? Don't these girls want boyfriends or have boyfriends too while working ? I know plenty that have !!!
Don't know what the answer is ?
Lottery win or armed robbery ? Or better still thieving Maikees credit card !!!!!!
Stick to LOS its the only way unless you've got too much money to burn.....
Comment
-
To each his own,but sorry lads!I'm sticking to LOS!!!&bit beefy,you're my new hero man if you can really do some of "em!Hats off to ya&beer on me at Big Dogs i ever run into you there!Buty sticking to my 2-3 trips a year to my LOS!!!!!
Comment
-
Ive beeen getting frrebies if u wana call them that from London TS/TV escorts for years, but thats cos i met them outside of work... in Bars, Clubs, Wayout, swingers parties on the internet in groups and Gaydar in the Transex room... u exchange numbers and from time to time its more than a one off i currently have 2-3 that i see regularly... a text or a phone call at what eva a time from me or them and over i go, a smoke a drink some wine, chat, telly then to the act....and i can tellu its far from a "Business Like Service" ive been given...I can't see a pro giving too many freebies in london not that I'm saying it does not happen !!
Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment
-
it takes a special someone to shag hags sir and I am that man... It appears beers are on you sir(mdavidsf @ Jul. 08 2006,11:33) To each his own,but sorry lads!I'm sticking to LOS!!!&bit beefy,you're my new hero man if you can really do some of "em!Hats off to ya&beer on me at Big Dogs i ever run into you there!Buty sticking to my 2-3 trips a year to my LOS!!!!!
Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment
-
(Randyman @ Jul. 09 2006,00:43)(Bit Beefy @ Jul. 08 2006,07:15) it takes a special someone to shag hags sir and I am that man... It appears beers are on you sir
You sir are an inspiration to us all
RM
All in days work sir
I salute you
Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment
-
Great thread guys
I live in london but am new to the scene.
I have only visited laila so far . shes gorgeous
The girls here are very expensive but what do you do while you save up for a visit overseas ?
Have never been to any clubs here but would be interested to hear stories from anyone who goesComment
-
(Bit Beefy @ Jul. 08 2006,18:15)it takes a special someone to shag hags sir and I am that man... It appears beers are on you sir(bangkokbillie @ Jul. 08 2006,11:33) To each his own,but sorry lads!I'm sticking to LOS!!!&bit beefy,you're my new hero man if you can really do some of "em!Hats off to ya&beer on me at Big Dogs i ever run into you there!Buty sticking to my 2-3 trips a year to my LOS!!!!!
Will happily buy the beers my good man!
My next trip is planned for October&you have definitely earned "em!!!
Comment

Comment