Just curious about the ladyboys. Do most of them take prep as a precaution? I have done some research but haven't really found anything for sure. Obviously I would always use a condoms, but curious what extra they do to protect themselves. Any ideas or insights?
Are most ladyboy's on Prep?
Collapse
X
-
Tags: None
-
Some take it, I'm not sure the percentage.
None I have ever been with have mentioned it.
PREP is free for Thais since 2021 so likely many take it.
The other thing I would wonder is if any take those new HIV drugs that make people undetectable.
-
Your question although it is important, is impossible to answer. Statistics for Thai lbs using PREP in Thailand do not exist - let alone knowing how many ladyboys there are.
I feel Crag is correct, that there are some lbs who may be using it, but it is likely less than 50%. I have known quite a few lbs (mostly postop) over the years and none of them took PREP. Just think about your home country - do you think a majority of the gays or transgenders use PREP - doubtful that is the case.
Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
Membership Levels
The Rookie Thread
New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
Old Members Must Reset Their PasswordsComment
-
In Canada they tend to advertise such things. They like to post their STD tests and get any advantage over the other girls.
However when I have been looking at Thailand escort ads, no one seems to mention tests or PREP.Comment
-
Some are; but probably in a minority. In my experience, if they are on it they will tell you if you are bringing up the topic of safety and recent checks etc. as its a good sales plus if they are on the game.👍 1Comment
-
In my country PREP can be accessed via our health service for free, no doctor referral.
However, you do have to jump through some hoops:
Risk Assessment
HIV test
STI test
Kidney function test
Review/Prescription
You can buy Truvada online in my country.
As for Thailand, I think think PREP has been freely available since 2021. In terms of statistics it would be Gay, Bi and MSM?
Some escorts online here state they are taking PREP and show test results for HIV/STI's.
Comment

Comment