Singapore beauty

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Mai-Kee
    VIP Member
    • Jul 2003
    • 2291

    #1

    Singapore beauty

    The fastest growing site for the transvestite, transgendered, and crossdressing community


    If that works out Stewie, then you owe me at least a bottle Laphroaig!!!

    MK
    Attached Files
  • Stewart
    Veteran Member
    • Jul 2003
    • 3253

    #2
    Very nice ...once I sober up, I will have a closer look!
    Mister Arse

    Comment

    • Mai-Kee
      VIP Member
      • Jul 2003
      • 2291

      #3
      Hahahaha.......

      Cheers mate

      MK

      Comment

      • 69billy
        Veteran Member
        • Aug 2005
        • 4076

        #4
        Hey...Mai-Kee..
        Is that your trousers on the chair?... She is very edible
        So many Ladyboys so little time..

        Comment

        • Mai-Kee
          VIP Member
          • Jul 2003
          • 2291

          #5
          Originally posted by (69billy @ Dec. 17 2005,10:04)
          Hey...Mai-Kee..
          Is that your trousers on the chair?...
          I wish......
          No, it's all for Stewie!!!

          MK

          Comment

          • Guest's Avatar

            #6
            Mai-Kee,
            You are a true friend, I would stash that beauty all to myself, some of us are just that way
            Nice, very nice
            incher

            Comment

            • pete
              Junior Member
              • Jan 2005
              • 94

              #7
              I know this one. She is good value. Young - I think 18 or 19. Has been hooking since she was 16.
              Pete

              Comment

              • Mai-Kee
                VIP Member
                • Jul 2003
                • 2291

                #8
                EXCELLENT!!! Sounds like target group, right Stewie....??

                Comment

                • Guest's Avatar

                  #9
                  Can pass me her contact?

                  Comment

                  • Looker
                    Veteran Member
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 2505

                    #10
                    Damn..I met her with a group of other malay TVs once I was in S'pore. We all met at Chimes and didn't realize she was in biz
                    Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

                    Comment

                    • Guest's Avatar

                      #11
                      Thanks anyway.

                      Comment

                      Working...